With the largest, most experienced, in-house Engineering, Research and Development Department in the industry, we're ready to design the safest, most cost-effective and efficient solution for your next project.
Our expertise includes:
- Civil, Structural and Mechanical Engineers
- Licensed Professional Engineers:
- PE License in all states in the U.S.
- P.Eng. License in eight provinces in Canada
- Both 2D and 3D (two- and three-dimensional) CAD (Computer-assisted Design)
- Research and Development testing and prototyping facilities
We use leading-edge technology complete with 3D modeling and BIM (Building Information Modeling) compatibility. Our state-of-the-art commercial software programs include:
- Drafting and Design - AutoCAD and SolidWorks
- Product Design Analysis - SolidWorks Simulation
- Product Application Analysis - STAAD Pro and RISA
- Animations and Fly-throughs - 3D Studio Max
- B.I.M. Compatibility - NavisWorks
Safway also has proprietary software for both estimating and automated design drafting, which includes the Safway Estimating Scaffold Program (ESP).
If you provide digital images of your facility or jobsite, we can import these directly into our engineering design programs. If you do not have up-to-date drawings, we can scan your facility using our SafScan™ High-Definition (HD) Laser Scanning and import the scan into our CAD program.
We have eight regional engineering offices in North America to serve you, with locations in:
- Benicia, CA
- Carlstadt, NJ
- Charlotte, NC
- Milwaukee, WI
- Philadelphia, PA
- San Diego, CA
- Scotia, NY
- Toronto, Canada
Let us help you improve safety, lower costs and save time on your next project with the best possible engineering solution. We look forward to partnering with you.