- Milwaukee City Hall Restoration
- Milwaukee, WI
August 2005 - 2008
- About the project
- The Milwaukee City Hall Restoration project showcases specialty Safway engineered scaffold components, specialized safety training, and multiple Safway® scaffold products. Scaffold surrounds the 108-year-old Milwaukee landmark on all four elevations, at its highest point, extended up 396 feet from the ground.
- The restoration project includes the dismantlement/repair/replacement of the entire south tower including the copper roof, concrete ring beams and upper floors, as well as the clock faces, tuck-pointing 50 percent of the brick mortar joints on the entire structure, the repair or replacement of terra cotta detailing, and the replacement of 1,900 window glazing units.
- Products used
- Systems™, Engineering, Shoring/Adjust-A-Shore, Champion Hoists, Sidewalk Canopies, Post Shores, I-Beams, Systems™ Modular Stair Units
- Services used
- Labor Services, Project Management, Scaffold Safety Training