SafAscent™ Wind Turbine Platform
Designed for external wind tower access, the SafAscent Wind Turbine Platform makes access to wind towers and blades a breeze.
- Versatile and light 6-foot, 6-inch modular platform.
- Three sets of padded roller systems protect towers and blades.
- Removable tower-hugging roller system adds flexibility.
- Steel work cage stirrup for better stability.
- Lightweight end frames have tag line pins and cleats to help control wrap and tag lines.
- 500-pound platform capacity can transport a two-person crew and tools in one trip.
- Easily transported and rigged from small truck.
- Casters simplify loading and unloading process.
- Rubber wheels enable easier ground handling of equipment on rough terrain.
Partnering with Success
As with all Safway products, the entire SafAscentTM Wind Turbine Platform, including the hoist and stirrup, exceeds OSHA, OH&S and ANSI standards, and meets all UL & CSA requirements. Hoists are equipped with a voltage indicator light and a built-in emergency descent feature for self-rescue of crews in the event of a power loss.
To help familiarize you with the SafAscent Wind Turbine Platform and our other hoists, Safway offers many OSHA- and ANSI-compliant suspended training courses. Additional height access training is also available.
|SafAscent™ – for Maintenance and Inspection (Brochure; ORN 3201)||PDF (487 KB)|
|SafAscent™ Technical Data Guide (ORN 3203)||PDF (603 KB)|
|skysafe® Assembly and Operating Manual (ORV 392)||PDF (1.7 MB)|
|Saturn® LE501SW Operating and Maintenance Manual (ORV 373)||PDF (603 KB)|