Safway's scaffold offers safe and economical access solutions designed for the challenges of work inside boilers. Maintenance and repair of even the most hard-to-reach locations are simplified through user-friendly scaffold.
Why is QuikDeck™ perfect for my next boiler project?
The QuikDeck™ Suspended Access System provides contractors with platforms that are easier to install, safer for workers, and more economical than traditional methods.
- Access bull nose, division panels and/or radiant tubes
- Lower slope replacement (V-Bottom)
- New construction
The system is specially designed to be built in difficult-to-access areas like boilers and offers huge benefits:
- Open, stable modular platforms provide ideal access for blasting and painting
- Flat work surfaces: less cluttered work environment
- Safe: no leading edge fall hazard
- Higher capacities than traditional scaffolding (25-75 lbs./sq. ft.)
- Less time-consuming than a full boiler scaffold
- Hassle-free assembly
Why is Systems™ Scaffold perfect for my next boiler project or turnaround?
- Unique 360 ring set design
- Accepts up to eight horizontal members
- Horizontal and diagonal members can be individually removed and placed after erection
- Compatible with electric hoists and modular staging systems that fit through most boiler openings